Use this form to resign from your union and exercise your newly-won Janus Rights for public sector employees.
Complete the following to have a personalized letter emailed to you. Your completed “Janus Rights Letter for Current Union Members” will be in the body of the email.
- 1) Simply copy and paste the body of the email that we send to you into your MS Word or similar program;
- 2) Check for any errors;
- 3) Print out three copies;
- 4) Sign the copies;
- 5) Mail one letter to the union (it is recommended that you use certified mail);
- 6) Mail one to your employer; and
- 7) Keep a copy for your records.
Make certain your information and email address are correct. (If you do not receive an email in 10 minutes, check your junk mail folder. If it is not there, the email address may have been entered incorrectly. Try again or contact us to confirm we received and have the correct information.)
Janus Rights Letter for Current Union Members Sample Letter Form
Do not close this page until you see a note that your information was successfully submitted.